Red River Gathering System and Hardeman Plant
This system consists of a natural gas treating plan in Hardeman County, Texas and low pressure gathering lines in Jackson County, Oklahoma and Hardeman and Wilbarger Counties, Texas. Hardeman provides producers with gathering, processing treating and NGL marketing services.
- Operational since July of 2012
- Over 100,000 dedicated acres
- Current throughput capacity approximately 8 MMcfd with ability to increase with field compression
- Interconnects with Atmos Pipeline-Texas for residue gas
- Murphy Energy Corporation for NGL trucking and Enterprise for condensate